Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Sisterly Love

Mario's sister Andrea sent me a couple pictures from their last get together in Wisconsin.



In her words: "My Favorite Wingman"


I'm slowly trying to persuade Andrea in here so she can say a word or two. I'm sure people would love to hear some of the lifelong stories she's able to share from Super's earlier years. When he was not 29 or 29, or on his other birthday, when he wasn't....29-years old. In fact he magically found the fountain of youth by just saying he was 29 for basically the past 4-years. I may have to try that in a few months, ha!

In the meantime I wanted to stop by to post this picture of the two of them and let anyone and everyone know that I'm not through yet. Not even close. I've got some things in the pipeline and updates and stories will be coming out this week. I've got titles and things lined up and am piecing things together. MarioTV episodes 3 and 4 are in the factory being worked on as we speak. I still have a long way to go before I finish celebrating Mario's life. Super Mario my friend, I won't letcha down. I promise. You've had the party, but I have 10,000 stories to share and I'll be damned if I don't get a few of them out there. *Nod*

Warren had asked me about setting up a forum so people could speak freely about Mario, and I'm looking in to that. For the time being, if you have anything you want to contribute let one of us know so we can get you set up. Also, each blog post can be commented on by anyone with an email address. A week or so ago when I posted something, Autumn responded to it, and I responded back. If anyone has anything to add at the moment, feel free to drop it in. Click the pencil below the blog post and go from there.

And of course, this and all other future blog posts are in memory of Mr. Mario Frassetto.

This week will rock. Just watch.

-Justin

No comments: