Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing the Google game

Over the weekend the Google machine was playing mind games with me. It dropped the ranking of our blog to 9th, and then wallah, today we're up to 6th/7th depending on the minute. Keep clicking those links people. Super would appreciate it. With any luck in a month or two we'll be able to Google the blog up to numero uno where it belongs.

I'm going to put a couple posts up this week that are laced with so many urls you won't be able to see straight. I'll even be kind enough to notify you when the blog links you're about to click may not be safe for work (NSFW). I think it's impossible to get around a couple of posts like that given Mario's passion for.....yeah. We'll just have to make do. In the privacy of our own homes, we can click whatever we want. I may just have to buy a new mouse when I'm done writing the blog about the Hustler Helmet.

No comments: