Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's here!



Booyakasha!!!

Lookie what just arrived in the mail. I special ordered this badboy but it didn't arrive in time for the weekend.

Super would have rolled over in his urn the other day if he had seen the display case for the Hustler Helmet I had picked up prior to the party. It's the one shown in the party pics. It was pretty crappy if I do say so myself, but on such short notice all I could find. (And by the way Super, I called 37 different places looking for that for you by the way. There goes my anytime minutes). :)

The thought had occurred to me that I should just mask off the glass and spray-paint it (a Super paint job special) - but it just wouldn't have been the same. Super and a can of spray-paint, that's a story for another day for sure! (Jeff, you wanna take that one?) I'll give you the pics to back it up, just as long as you tell everyone about the Heinz Ketchup Bottle. After you write it I'm sure Autumn or myself will chime in about his "coffee table" painting skills.

An entire blog is on it's way about Mario and his kid-in-a-candy-store tale about this lid. The story itself is so many times sweeter than Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory that it'll blow your mind. It'll be so action packed with links and all sorts of goodness I can't even begin to explain. Just thinking about it gives me carpal tunnel syndrome. Ummm. Yeah. Carpal tunnel syndrome. Hey, it's a healthy excuse right?

As the man himself would say about the upcoming blog...

DELICIOUS!



Ohhh, and in my own words, thank f*ck for rollover minutes.


In memory of Mario Frassetto.

No comments: