Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Note From Jeff, AKA Chaucer

Shit, I can’t believe Super is gone. Man, it was just fucking yesterday that we went out the night before he left for Cali, stopping at as many bars as we could think of that we had went to and having a drink at each. In his words, “one and done.” We had a lot of great times like that together in the last couple of years as roommates…from all the ‘hockey nights in Canada’ and going to Coyotes games for free- Super had the hook-ups; watching MotoGP, F1, AMA racing that he had taped or getting up early to catch them live- Super explaining that shit to me while pointing out the hot umbrella girls (and making sure I didn’t miss them as they flash by the screen…kudos to Super); to just going out for drinks and chicks- Super of course had a higher batting average than me. Super was always the life of the party, no matter where we went…and every place we would go, there was always someone that knew him. I’d say rest in peace, Super…but I know that wherever you are, you are doing that shit up the Super way.



-Chaucer

No comments: