Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coming soon...

Another episode of MarioTV is on it's way tomorrow (Thursday). What will it be? Hmmm. So many to pick from!

Jeff is working on the intro for the Phoenix Nine Inch Nails Moshpit incident. We hope to have it up and running by next week. It'll be a brief but interesting story.

In case anyone who reads this wondered, Jeff and I compiled a pretty big list on our way out to California of various Mario Frassetto Memories. Events, words, movies, songs, Mario-isms. The whole lot. It's gonna be awhile before you hear the sound of crickets in here completely. I promise. What's in the past is in the past, I can hear that phrase like it was yesterday. I've chosen to remember Mario not only in thought but in words. It makes saying goodbye to such a close friend easier for me.

-Justin

No comments: