Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Super

I remember every year that Super and I were roommates, he would come home from the gym or where ever he was during the afternoon and would ask me, so where are we going for my birthday?!?

Just like a playful kid, Super loved to celebrate birthdays. In fact, I can recall a time when a bunch of our friends, some posting on here, met up at Zipps Sports Grill in Chandler to watch the NFC playoffs, which happened to be on my own birthday. It seemed like Super was having a blast more than me...he wouldn't let anyone in that place not know (sorry for the double negative, Super) that it was my 'big day', even if I really didn't care. Come on Chaucer, don't be booty, don't be booty, he would say to me - meaning don't act like pessimistic ass, i.e. Mr. Negative. He made sure that I was going to have a great time - and I did...that was something I always admired about Super.

Happy 34th man

-Jeffy Chaucer


No comments: