Thursday, September 4, 2008

A quick note :

Mario's mom sent me a few captions to add to the "Oldies but Goodies" posts, and I'll be updating the pictures as soon as I can. When I do, I'll drop in a little note for redirection.

This weekend I'm going to sit down and put together a couple posts that will be comprised of mostly pictures and captions from over the years. I've gone back and found hard copies of some of the pictures that don't exist in the digital world and plan on scanning them. Speaking of, take a wild guess what kind of hand and face gestures Mario gave the camera back then? Some things never changed :) At least he was consistent. I believe I may also have the last picture of Mario from a few days before his accident, if I haven't posted it already, I will. Off the top of my head I can't remember if it's up here yet.

What else, what else. I've got a couple funny stories to get in here. One story is from a time when Mario and I were living together and he helped give me a haircut. Jeffery Chaucer should know what I'm talking about. It is easily one of the funniest times we all had together, at my expense this time...

Meanwhile, Jeff has been writing posts like a madman, so there should be plenty of MarioTV and WSUP-Radio stuffs coming.

See you guys soon.

No comments: