Saturday, September 6, 2008

MarioTV : Episode 11 : Marilyn Manson

There are many people out there who are huge vocal opponents of Marilyn Manson stating that he is the reason why our children do evil things, he preaches hate and violence, he is the anti-Christ. Well, I am not going to comment on that as much as I would like to - this is not the place - but I am going to post two songs that Super appreciated.

The first song he thought was o.k. (you may recognize it as a remake of Soft Cell's original), but he did like the video. The second song is a more typical Manson song and would appear on Super's iPod.

I am working to clean up my language on the posts & warn of explicit material to make them appropriate for everyone...but there is only so far that I will go -Jeffy Chaucer


!!! Warning: this MarioTV contains explicit video and lyrics !!!

Marilyn Manson : Tainted Love




1 comment:

Justin said...

I remember when I dedicated that first song to him in my car on our way to a bar in Chandler (he was having a bad day or something.) He went apesh*t in the passenger seat rocking out like my VW was a Manson concert or something.

Good picks, I'd have to agree on these two. Oh, and that first video...

...nice!